Thank you for choosing our Alrite speech recognition application.
We kindly ask you to carefully read the terms and conditions related to the use of the application, in which the company informs the users about the use, conditions and limitations of the application.
If you have any questions or comments, contact us at:
Headquarter: 1117 Budapest, Prielle Kornélia utca 19/d.
Phone: +36 1 205 3090
- A natural person is only entitled to request free trial access with one email address. The e-mail address provided at registration will be included among the information recorded for later service.
- The Starter version can be used free of charge.
- Once registered, the Starter version provides users with a 1-hour time credit to get familiar with and test the features of the app. The Starter version also provides users with a 30-minute time credit that is renewed monthly (on the 1st of each month).
- The video subtitle in the Starter version is made for the first two minutes of the uploaded material only for the purpose of testing the function.
- The translation feature is not available in the Starter version.
- The Starter version will be available for 5 years after registration in the app, after which the user’s account will be deleted.
- Extensions supported by the app’s file upload feature: .wav, .mp3, .m4a, .ogg, .mp4, .webm, .mov, .opus.
- The size of uploaded audio files cannot be larger than 1 GB per file.
Legal conditions of using the Alrite Starter version
- The purpose of the application is to transcribe or caption the audio or video material you upload, in other words to convert it into text in the form of a simple text file or timed caption file. Please note that the accuracy and quality of the transcription is significantly influenced by the quality of the audio/video material and the recording conditions (such as the quality of the microphone).
- Please note that, starting from version 2.0.8, our web application operates in LIVE mode for subscribing businesses and individuals. Our preliminary tests have shown that the accuracy of transcription is around 90-95%, depending on the recording conditions.
- As the service provider of the application, Régens Zrt. does its best to ensure that the transcription of the uploaded materials is accurate. The service provider is not liable for any direct or indirect damage related to possible errors or total or partial termination of the service, and the user may use the application at the user’s own risk.
- The application is the intellectual property of Régens Zrt., and it can be used by users after accepting the terms.
- Audio and video files and related text files uploaded within the Starter version and in Lite subscription package will be stored in the application database for 7 days. In the case of Plus package, intended for private use, and Prime, Premium or Professional packages, intended for business use, these files are stored until the end of the subscription period (maximum for 1 year), unless the subscriber (user) decides to delete any or all of the files. Once deleted, the files will be eliminated, will no longer be available and cannot be restored either in the Alrite system or in the application database.
- The time credit purchased must be used within 1 year after the last purchase.
- The total length of the audio materials cannot exceed the total amount of time credit purchased.
- The size of uploaded audio/video files cannot be larger than 1 GB per file.
- The length of uploaded audio and video materials for Lite and Plus subscriptions should not exceed 3 hours per file. For Prime, Premium and Professional subscriptions, the length of audio material that can be uploaded is unlimited.
- The following file formats can be uploaded into the application: .wav, .mp3, .m4a, .ogg, .mp4, .webm, .mov, .opus.
Additional details related to the use of the application and the legal conditions of such use are included in the GTC accepted by the user by ordering the service.